The first fundamental step to diving is actually getting a PADI course booked and then your on the way to getting licensed to dive safely and professionally. Jeffs Diving World caters for all beginners from getting into the pool, your first open water training session and completing your course to become a licensed PADI Diver. As a Local PADI Scuba Instructor Jeff can arrange indoor swimming pool classes for those less confident while training to get Padi licensed.
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. If you make an open water dive, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure. Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Aspects of Safety when Diving.
- Learn the best places to Dive in the UK, Europe and World
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through our PADI Open Water Diver course.
It’s an exciting time when you know what it takes to explore the underwater world. Although this is not a scuba certification course, you’ll learn all the steps it takes to be a PADI certified diver. Have you ever wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? Jeffs Diving World gives you the opportunity to try out Scuba Diving. If you’re unsure about taking the dive then an introduction to Scuba Diving may be perfect for you.
While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health. Are you ready to try it out? Contact Jeff Today.