PADI Open Water Diver
Start Diving (Discover Scuba Diving) Minimum Age 10 years old.
The first fundamental step to diving is actually getting a PADI course booked and then your on the way to getting licensed to dive safely and professionally. Jeffs Diving World provides the PADI Open Water Diver Course to become a licensed PADI Open Water Diver. As a Local PADI Scuba Instructor Jeff offers you the course as individuals or groups.
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it all starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
The PADI open water course is an entry level course to the wonderful world of scuba diving. With this course you can dive to a maximum depth of 18 metres anywhere in the world. The course is spread over 4 days of training comprising of theory, confined water sessions and open water dives and final exam. This course is the first run on the ladder to a whole new and captivating world of underwater adventures. Upon completion of this course you will feel safe and secure and have the ability to conduct yourself accordingly in the underwater environment.
All course materials, presentations, scuba unit, weights, weight belt, snorkel and certification fee’s are included within the price. Student needs to attend with mask, fins, boots & a wetsuit. For colder months we also recommend bringing a diving hood and gloves. We also offer the facility to study the theory of diving through our online materials at home. It is recommended that self study and the open water course video is done prior to starting course.
Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Aspects of Safety when Diving.
- Learn the best places to Dive in the UK, Europe and World
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified advanced diver through our PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course.
All PADI Open Water courses are taught in small numbers to a maximum of 4 students per instructor. The course consists of 5 knowledge reviews, 5 confined water sessions and 4 open water dives.
- To be eligible for the PADI Open water course you must :
- be a minimum of 10 years old
- be able to swim 200m without assistance
- be able to float without assistance for 10 minutes
- complete the PADI medical form
PADI OPEN WATER COURSE
Open Water Group (3 or more)
- Open Water Diver Group Course
Open Water Pair
- Open Water Diver Course for 2
Open Water VIP Solo
- Open Water Diver Course (1 to 1)