Start Drysuit Diving
Want to stay warm? Want to extend your scuba diving season? Then try a dive dry course.
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills for dry suit needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. If you make any dive in a dry suit, you’ll be ble to practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure. In addition to reviewing dive safety procedures when using a dry suit, you’ll also learn:
- Go over the diving equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your dry suit and gear.
- Aspects of Safety when Diving in a dry suit.
- Which dry suit style and accompanying undergarments are right for you.
- Mastering buoyancy control when using a dry suit.
- Learn the best places to Dive in the UK, Europe and World.
- Learn key additional skills that you’ll use during every dry suit dive.
- Hear about other certified diver courses through our PADI Diving Courses